Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The L.A. List

{just because I like this picture}

It is disturbingly early and I'm about to go take a final exam, but I'm still really excited about this post!  Because today I have a list for you!  A fun list!  A list of places to see and things to eat!  A list for LA! 

I've even made a whole new tab up at the top of this page just devoted to the list.  (See the "L.A. List" tab up there?)  That's how excited I am about it.  There really isn't anything better than a list of things to look forward to.  Organized anticipation.  The best.

So go click away and check out what I came up with.  From what I could gather, these seem to be the "must-sees" and "must-eats" that provide kind of a basic level of L.A. knowledge, and from there, I can really get into the authentic stuff.  It is a baby list, a work in progress.   So please please leave a comment or email me if you have any suggestions to add!

P.S. I just made a res at one of these delish places for next Tuesday - stay tuned for the low-down next week!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

A fun to-do list!!! YAY! I whole-heartedly support--obviously.

Ashley said...

Can't wait to go to these places with you my dear!