Thursday, April 7, 2011

Reyoon!

I'm counting the seconds!  Tomorrow I will be in the most beautiful tropical locale with the loves of my life, soaking up the sun and each other's company.  Does it get better than that?  I think my life has peaked.

For days I haven't been able to do anything but dream about waking up to balmy mornings, cheese souffle for breakfast, rum-dums and pringles all day long, and games of confession in the evenings.  So today, I'm not going to post any recent pictures or stories.  Instead, I'm going to drag you on a trip down my memory lane with some of my favorite pics from the last time we were in the Bahamas together in 2008. 

Indulge me.  I promise to do this sparingly at most.







Girls, six years later, you still "are my college," but you are also much much more.  I can't wait to see your pretty faces!!!!!

P.S. it's impressive what a dinky 2008 point-and-shoot and a little post processing can do, eh?

No comments: