Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Friday means it's time again to fill in the blanks with Lauren!
1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,      responsibility?  What responsibility?

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,    see above.  But if I had to pick something I don't like about my life and call it a responsibility, I would say putting gas in my car.  It's so painful to watch how quickly the dollars exceed the gallons.

 

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is    thai food and Indian food because I could never replicate it at home.

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is     does dessert count?

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is    my parents being on APW haha.  I came THIS close to my very own fame when I was interviewed on camera by HGTV one time at a furniture store for a living room makeover, but then they didn't pick me, so it was an overall fail.

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish     for the power to grant wishes to whomever I wanted, whenever I felt like they deserved it; to have veto power over eliminations on all reality TV shows; to have the ability to see people's true colors as soon as I met them.  I could go on and on.  There are lots of things I want in this world.  Yes, I'm greedy.  No, I'm not ashamed by that.  Deal.

7.  My biggest pet peeve is       people who thrive on guilt.  That sounds a lot deeper than I meant it to be.  I just really dislike it when people try to push me into something by attempting to make me feel guilty.  It usually doesn't work because I'm pretty impervious to undeserved guilt having been raised by anti-establishment parents, but it just annoys me that people even have the gall to think they can exert power over my free will via unwarranted guilt trips.  
And on that note, Happy Friday!  May your weekend be gloriously guilt free! 

No comments: