Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Lauren does this thing every Friday where she asks questions, and then a bunch of bloggers answer them and link up so you can see everyone's responses.  And I like reading the responses, so why not join in?  Here we go!
1.   The best prank I ever pulled was      a surprise birthday party for my friend Ally that inclulded an ice luge (which I broke and then had to tie together with ribbon) and a shark pinata.

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was    also birthday parties! I must be the easiest person to surprise ever because my (awesome) friends at law school have thrown me 2 surprise birthday parties already haha.

3.  A day without      carbs     is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are     intangible.

5.  I dream of     Jeannie. Sorry, too easy.  For reals now - I dream  of...having too much storage space in my apartment, and living a life where there are too many cocktail parties.

6.  I dread      Team work.  Jam hands.  Traffic.


7.  A discovery I made this week was       Netflix work-out videos on streaming!


That was fun.  I might do this again next Friday :)

No comments: