Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7 Days


The time has come.  In 7 days, I'll be in Day 1 of the 3-day long Bar exam.  And so now, it's time that I surrender my "life" (if you can even call it that right now) to Bar/Bri so I can crush this thing.

I promise I'll get back on the L.A. List as soon as I'm done!  I plan on doing nothing but fun things that will provide you with plenty of stories and photos to fill the gaps in your day.  It will be glorious.

Till then, my friends, take comfort in the fact that your life is, in all likelihood, much more awesome than mine.  I'll miss you more than you'll miss me (trust me on that one).  Ciao!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sending you energy and good vibes :) Hope you will do well in your exam. (Have read you every now and then, came here via APW). All the best of luck, but you won-t need that

CG said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!