Monday, September 12, 2011

While I'm gone...


Remember when I told you that I had planned my trip to Turkey?  Well, the time has finally come and I leave TOMORROW!  I've been looking forward to this for so long that I'm literally counting the minutes until we touch down in Izmir!

I know, I know, you kind of hate me right now, right?  Well, I can't quite fit you in my suitcase, but if it's any consolation, I've got lots of exciting things planned while I'm gone!  This week, there will be a few posts by moi about our upcoming 1st anniversary (September 18th!), and maybe even a photo sesh to share from my fabulous photographer mom.

But next week is when things get really exciting.  Every day next week I will have a guest post from one of my fabulous friends sharing their own stories/tips/plans/lists related to travel!  I think I'll call it the Travel-a-thon.  I feel so lucky to have such awesome friends, and I can't wait for you to meet them!  I really hope that you tune in to read their posts, and don't forget to leave a comment to let them know how awesome they are.

Now, back to my hectic day of last-minute shopping, organizing, packing, finding...where did I put my passport?

No comments: