Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All Packed Up and Ready to Go!


{taken by my mom; tune in tomorrow for the rest of this shoot!}

You guys.  I bought Tom's today...at Whole Foods.  So Venice.  But also, that means my suitcase is complete!  Turkey better get ready for me and my brand new camera!

We're leaving tonight on a red-eye, and we'll start off in Izmir with my cousin's wedding, then it's on to Fethiye and Oludeniz on the Emerald Coast (with a day trip here and a hike on the Lycian Way), and our trip will end with 6 days in Istanbul!  I don't think I'll be able to sleep on the plane at all because I'm too excited!

In the mean time, I've got a few more anniversary posts in store for you this week that you won't want to miss (including a fabulous photoshoot a la Anca), and don't forget to tune in next week for all the guest posts on the week-long Travel-a-thon!

güle güle!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Have fun Ashley! Great seeing you this weekend. I want to hear all about it when you get back