Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Newness



You know that feeling you get when you start something new and then realize that you have no idea what you're getting yourself into? That kind of dizzying, adrenalizing feeling of anticipation, terror, giddiness, and hope?  , I live for that feeling. I'm pretty much addicted to it, considering that I never seem to be able to stay in one place or do one thing at a time....But really, I absolutely love the uncertainty of change, and the surprise of discovery.

Right now, my life is full of a lot of different kinds of newness. I’m newly 25, newly married, and newly an LA resident. I’m also on the cusp of a new career (or at least I will be when I – hopefully – graduate from law school in May), and working on my new hobby of the moment (photography!).

So it probably won't surprise you that I'm also new at this blogging thing. I'm hoping to use this space to tell the stories and share the pictures of my new adventures as a NorCal girl in L.A. I hope you stick around and share all of your own adventures with me :)

{photo by me, taken on Hill Street in Santa Monica}

No comments: