Thursday, August 2, 2012

On Pinning



I caved. 

I finally clicked "accept" on the Pinterest invitation that has been sitting in my inbox for almost a year (which I refused to accept for fear that I would get sucked into the black hole of cool internet things and never resurface).  And I'm hooked.  Duh.  I'm still figuring it out, but here are my thoughts, 1 day in:

1. Words of wisdom used to come from wise people; now they come from pictures of signs on the internet.  I quite like this one (via My Hungry Years).

2.  Every woman on the internet is into hair braids and nail polish.

3.  Apparently, everyone is also planning a wedding.  At least in their heads.  Questionable.

4.  Why do I like pinning pictures of food when there's not even a recipe attached?

5.  Who knew there was such thing as "Pin Etiquette"?  Imagine if "Be Authentic" was part of daily etiquette.

6.  I <3 Bonnie Tsang and Bri Emery.  But we knew that already.


I'll be here if anyone needs me....

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

YEA!!!! (note, I haven't even started using my either, but I have a once a week thought that I must do it soon!! I can't wait to see what you post!)

Ashley said...

I'm anticipatorily following you :)