Friday, April 26, 2013

Shameless Plug

(Because no one has good content on Fridays anyway.)

This is admittedly a shameless, self-promoting plug, but hey, it's my blog anyway, right?


I'm really super-psyched about being a Best Jobs in the World finalist (still in shock!), but the thing is, to make it to the top, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Part of the job, should I win it, would be raising publicity for Tourism Australia.  So in order to move forward in the competition, I need to demonstrate that I can do just that for this contest and my candidacy in it.

To that end, I've created a Facebook page to raise support.  I would be so eternally grateful if you could "like" the page and maybe even share it or spread the word to all of your people!  This is really my dream job, and an opportunity I never thought I'd get, so it would mean the world to me if you took a few seconds to help me out.

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Samirah said...

Good luck :) Beautiful photos!