Friday, October 5, 2012

Summer's Last Hurrah



Yesterday, I checked the time at work, thinking it had to be super late because it was so dark out, and it was only 7pm.  


It wasn't exactly cold when I went on a run this morning, but it was a little prickly.  


I think this may be the last weekend of summer here in L.A.

I'll be spending it at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic -- I know, who am I?  It looks like one of those things that only happens in movies about rich teenagers where someone is a secret prince or something.  Or movies about lovable prostitutes...either way.  I'm  at a total loss for what to wear.  My Southern side says polo = Lily, but just the thought of a Lily makes my Californian self want to barf (but yes, I own one...it's a struggle).  But really, it doesn't matter anyway because no one will be looking at me, they'll be looking at the celebrities horses, right?  Whatever I end up wearing, I'll make sure to bring a camera and report back!

I hope you all have a fun weekend -- and for those of you in S.F., have a wonderful fleet weekend!!! -- and I'll see you back here Monday, hopefully with some celeb sightings to share!

No comments: