Monday, October 22, 2012

SF {in instagrams}

Now that I am the owner of an iPhone 5 (thank you -- you are the 105th person to welcome me to the 21st century...), I may or may not be developing a bit of an instagram addiction.  And a VSCO addiction.  Ok maybe just a picture-taking addiction.  Not surprising.

Here are a few from our weekend in SF -- chock-full of food, friends, and reasons to celebrate!

{Of COURSE I closed my eyes in the only picture we took together.  But I still like it.}

From left to right:  (1) new fall boots!; (2) the most beautiful yellow roses; (3) bridal party food (spanikopita, of course); (4) a Canadian Thanksgiving feast with some good friends (one of whom is Canadian); (5) brunch with my ladies at Luna Park; (6) the Full House houses :); (7) happy in our city.

No comments: