Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Last Friday Before My First Day of Work!


{fall in Berkeley}

What are your plans for the weekend, my friends?  I've got pumpkin patching, another try at surfing, a dinner with new friends, and a brunch with old friends on my weekend menu.  And I've got a Vogue magazine to attend to.  It's shaping up to be the most perfect weekend-before-I-start-work I could imagine!

I hope you all have fabulous weekends, and I'll see you back here Monday for The First Day of My Career!

P.S. My favorite web reads of the week: All the Single Ladies, and A Letter to the Occupiers (you might have already read these, but just in case!)

3 comments:

Whitney Martin said...

What a coincidence--I start work next week too, after 9 months of being unemployed. Enjoy your last days of freedom, and good luck with your first day!

Amanda said...

Hey congratulations on the job ! That was fast, so happy for you. Enjoy your weekend that sounds like lots of fun !

Ashley said...

Thanks, girls! I'm so excited to actually start (although I know I'm going to miss these days of freedom). Congrats to you, Whitney, on your new job! Hurray for beating unemployment!