Wednesday, November 23, 2011

5 [Inconsequential] Things to be Thankful For

It's time to give some thanks, people!  This year, I'm thankful for all the little things - the things that usually go unappreciated but without which my days would be substantially less happy.  So, in honor of pilgrims and Native Americans eating turkey together (that's what Thanksgiving is about, right?), I bring you the top 5 insignificant things that I'm thankful for this year:

1. The most comfortable work shoes in the entire world (which I wear every single day)

{picture on left via Tory Burch}

2. My GPS - I'm lost without it (pun intended).  But really.

{lost in Turkey}

3. The sheep emoticon on Microsoft Communicator (gchat for corporate folk)
{the only emoticon you really need}

4. Teresa Caputa (aka the Long Island Medium) - man, I love that woman.  Have you seen the show?  No?!  Go watch it and then tell me psychics aren't real.  I dare you.

{via TLC}

5. Pumpkin pie from Urth Caffe (it really is the best I've ever had!)



Cheers to the small things, my friends!  (Now go eat your weight in turkey and pie already!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe I missed this! I'm thankful for you and the sheep emoticon! XOOX.

Ashley said...

Muah!