Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Foggy Morning on the Beach


The almost constant sun is one of my favorite things about living in L.A.
Sun is something you learn to savor in San Francisco,
where a warm afternoon is a rarity to be treasured.
But here, I never have to worry about spending a sunny day inside at work
because it'll be sunny tomorrow.  Almost certainly.

But once in a while,
a foggy morning is just perfect.
A stroll on the beach path,
coffee in hand,
as the marine layer slowly lifts...
it makes me feel lucky to live here, in this great state.

2 comments:

Kierra Makayla said...

I'd love to live in LA. How you enjoy & cute blog!
Love, Kierra Makayla

Emily @ Emmy June said...

Hey chica...just found your blog via Across the Pond. I live in Redondo Beach...been in SoCal for 8 years...but I grew up in Michigan. Keep up the blogging :) I just added you to my bloglovin feed.

Cheers,
Em